I am available for one-on-one or small-group private lessons. This is a highly customizable option for photographers. You may choose to go this route for a number of reasons, including the following:
- You want a more accelerated, more personalized option than my standard workshops
- You want a slower, more personalized option than my standard workshop
- You have physical limitations that would prevent you from participation in a group workshop
- You have very specific questions regarding post-processing or star photography
- You’re seeking a little more adventure or you’re seeking to cover more ground than what’s offered in my group workshops
- You’re comfortable with your star photography capture and post-processing skills and you’re seeking a guide for a photo-tour
- You’re not a native English speaker and feel as if you wouldn’t understand the material in a group workshop
You name the date and place, or I can assist you in researching and finding a good time and location to meet your photography goals. These lessons include post-processing (Lightroom and Photoshop), and this can be done either in the field or at a later date via Skype or Google Hangout. Half-day/night, full-day/night, and multi-day/night lessons are available, as are guide services for photographers unfamiliar with Oregon. Equipment suggestions and rental, lodging, and local transportation can be arranged.
- Pricing for star photography private lessons starts at $350 for a half-night (about 4 hours), including an hour of post-processing. Full-night (about 8 hours) private lessons start at $600.
- Please contact me via the “contact me” form below for more specific pricing and availability.
Post-processing instruction via Skype or Google Hangout
This is a great option if you need some help with your post-processing. Instruction starts at $75/hour, with discounts available for multi-hour sessions purchased in advance. I can provide you with a full video of our session at no additional cost. (These videos are for personal use only and cannot be distributed.)